History Day for Grades 4 and 5: Explorers!
- Explorers Scavenger Hunt Directions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18uE2cEHzp2TpEBuKDWNdZRBksLmdFal5dHusqcBY7nk/edit
- Other Stations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15ZSucPLpC1Q6HxBX0dJtLZd9YXTpmMU9p33rl6bdHjE/edit
Here you will find information about the classes that I am teaching on Fridays this Winter:
- Intro to Forces
- Use what we learned in an Escape Challenge
- Intro to Area and perimeter
- Use what we learned in an Escape Challenge : Bring a calculator or a Multiplication Chart
1 Begin reading The Spirit of Tehachapi, by Pat Gracey. Pages 1-2 Project: Silhouette of Black Mountain
2. Are We There Yet ? and Down Town! pages 3 and 4. Project: Yellow Rose of Texas/ Tehachap
3. Hear that Whistle Blow pages 5 and 6. Project: Mod Podge Train Image
4. The Stories behind the Mural of Tehachapi. Pages 8, 17, and 18 Project: Quiet free painting while teacher reads aloud..
If you have any questions or concerns you may contact me here: