History Day 6th-8th Grade
-George Washington’s proclamation – video
-Abraham Lincoln’s proclamation – video
- With your partner go to:
- Click the date your group is assigned.
- Create one slide per group on the Google shared slideshow with images (pictures) and a bit of writing teaching about your year. Be creative and informative.
Important Thanksgiving Day Years:
- How do you think that these events will influence the celebration of a day set aside for family and thanksgiving?
- What types of national values do you think will be on display?
- How did wars and economic instability influence Thanksgiving Day celebrations in the past?
- What does this year’s Thanksgiving Day mean to you?
Manners and Placemat
Handout – Table Manners
Basic Pyramid Napkin Folding