2nd – 8th Grade Students bring to enrichment
- Pencil, paper, and thin three holed binder (or folder with pockets)
- “Water and snack!!!!!! Bring a lunch if your student is staying all day or purchase pizza for them. The description and form is available below on the Newsflash.
- Fall Friday Classes for 2nd-8th 1st period starts at 9:00 sharp and 5th period ends promptly at 2:25.
- Enrichment day for TK-1, period 1 starts at 8:50 sharp and 4th period ends promptly at 2:40.
- For safety reasons, be sure to drop-off and pick-up your students on time.
- Please call the front office to report an absence and contact the teaching resource teacher. Students are expected to attend all Fall Friday Classes.
Drop off and Pick Up Information
During Fall Friday Classes, both parking lots can get crazy. Please see below for drop-off and pick-up procedures. Friendly reminder – please do not park in front of our neighbor on the corner. If you have any questions, please contact your resource teacher.
Main Building Parking Lot
When possible, please drop off at the yellow curb and have your student walk to class. If parking is needed, please park on the street and walk your student to class. For picking up students, please park on the street and walk to pick-up your student. Students will not be allowed to walk through the backfield. Parking spaces will be available in the lot until it becomes full. Once the parking lot is full, we will close the parking lot. Please do not make a U-turn directly in front of the school driveway after picking up your student. For safety purposes, continue driving south on South Street and make the U-turn past the annex.
TK-1 Drop Off and Pick Up
Please enter in through the driveway just past Napa and exit through the driveway closest to the annex. For the morning session, please drop off students between 8:40-8:50. If your child is not eating lunch, please pick him/her up at 11:15. If they are staying for lunch, please pick him/her up at 11:30. For the afternoon session, please drop off kids at 12:00 for lunch. Please pick up your child for the afternoon session at 2:40.
Click on the instructor of the class you wish to view class assignments, information, and links.