phone- 822-6900 x17 or 822-4537
IF YOU ARE ABSENT FROM CLASS- Please check the homework box in Rm D. Your papers from class will be filed in your grade’s folder with your name on it!
- Monday–by appointment
- Tuesday– after 2:00pm
- Wednesday–12-3:00pm drop in (no appointment necessary)
- Thursday–drop in (no appointment necessary) 8:00-10:30am; 12:30-3:00pm
- Friday–by appointment
College Prep Classes- Weekly Portfolio Home Work Components:
- 15 Vocabulary Words
- Complete an AoW reading, annotating, & completing the reflection
- Informal Write- 1 per reading selection
- Reading Assignments
- Reading Comprehension- 2 per reading selection
- 1 assigned Grammar skill per week with The Elements of Style
- Plan when to do your Formal Write and which topic
- Start planning your Oral Presentation with visual
- Vocabulary quiz with parent
- Review week’s reading for class preparation and quiz
ALL students should come to class on time, bring their textbooks and portfolios, and be prepared for class. Click your class below to see what the focus will be on for your class period.
“If the child is not learning the way you are teaching, then you must teach in the way the child learns.” – Rita Dunn
“No matter how good teaching may be, each student must take the responsibility for his own education.” – John Carolus S. J.
Help with writing papers: grammarly.com
Article of the Week Reflection Guides: